Building Healthy Self-Esteem
Use the questions below as a tool to think through situations that make you feel down on yourself.
DESCRIBE A SITUATION THAT MADE YOU FEEL DOWN ON YOURSELF
TAKE A MOMENT TO PRACTICE SELF COMPASSION
- Awareness: How does it make me feel?
- Recognize Common Humanity: Name others who have experienced suffering in their lives.
- Self-Kindness Message: What would a compassionate person say to me.
FIND ANOTHER VIEWPOINT
- How can I see this differently?
- Are there possible alternative explanations?
- What am I grateful for
- What choices can I still make?
Share this Post